Index
  Random Headlines
  Who's Online
There are currently, 110 guest(s) and 0 member(s) that are online.

You are an Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here
Technicalhelp and Freewysemonkeys: Forums

Technicalhelp and Freewysemonkeys :: View topic - 9150SE - How to boot from USB?
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

9150SE - How to boot from USB?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Technicalhelp and Freewysemonkeys Forum Index -> Windows NTe/XPe/WES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
moonka_km
Regular Joe
Regular Joe

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:37 pm    Post subject: 9150SE - How to boot from USB? Reply with quote

Hi,
I want to boot from USB, but on any flash disk, which I create with Wyse USB Imaging Creator v1.41 is not boot. I see only something like:
_j
and nothing is to happen.
Flash disk wchich I used was: SanDisk Cruzer Micro 8 GB and some "No name"Smile 1 GB.
Can anyone help mi with this?
I'm sorry for my english:)
ConfGen
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The USB solution is very dependent on the USB stick brand and model.
Check the correct boot order in the BIOS or press "p" while BIOS splash screen is shown to get a boot order menu.
If all this is not working try a different stick. BTW, is your stick NTFS formatted? It had to FAT/FAT32.

CG
Try the free Configuration Generator to generate your ini files for WTOS, Linux v6, Linux v7, Ubuntu, Viance or create CE addon packages *** Don't forget to donate via PayPal if you like it *** http://www.technicalhelp.de
moonka_km
Regular Joe
Regular Joe

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I followed with the instrucion with Wyse USB Imaging Creator. I formatted all sticks. "No name" to FAT, SanDisk Cruzer Micro 8 GB to FAT32. I don't know what to do... Please help becouse my WYSE 9150SE is now not working... Sad
ConfGen
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I cannot do anything more than already done. Try another stick or use WDM or WSI. as written in your 2nd thread.
I would recommend WSI.

CG
Try the free Configuration Generator to generate your ini files for WTOS, Linux v6, Linux v7, Ubuntu, Viance or create CE addon packages *** Don't forget to donate via PayPal if you like it *** http://www.technicalhelp.de
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Technicalhelp and Freewysemonkeys Forum Index -> Windows NTe/XPe/WES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: